• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Of These 4 Draft Prospects Who Is Your Favorite?

panther4life

Again 6th on Scout's inc top 32

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft

So that means Blackmon, Coples, and all 26 player rated behind him isn't worth pick # 9.

So no player other then Luck, Rg3, Kali, Claiborne and Richardson will have a impact this year. These are the only player rated higher then Cox.

How stupid does that sound to you.

Does there ranking claim in lists players in order of who is most ready to see a football field? I don't think so.....

Tannehill is #8. Most experts claim he needs to sit this entire season.

So I stick by my stance. Cam needs defensive help NOW. We should add a player at 9 who can help now. DT class is deep, add one with the 2nd round pick.....player would be comparable and will also need to develop before seeing real time

And that would be just your Opinion because you have nothing saying that Cox doesn't have a bigger upside.

You are so easy to rile. I only hope for your sake that we pick him. I would hate to see you so angry and bitter for months because we didn't draft your boy. And before you say it I don't expect us to take Kuechly so if he isn't picked, it will be no big deal. If by some chance we do pick him it will be a big surprise.

We need to step back and think about this long term. We aren't going to the Superbowl this year. It really doesn't matter to me what we need the most "right now". I want guys with upside that will be studs for the next 10 years. The people that think we are going to plug in 3 or more rookies and win the division are silly.

Does there ranking claim in lists players in order of who is most ready to see a football field? I don't think so.....

Tannehill is #8. Most experts claim he needs to sit this entire season.

So I stick by my stance. Cam needs defensive help NOW. We should add a player at 9 who can help now. DT class is deep, add one with the 2nd round pick.....player would be comparable and will also need to develop before seeing real time

And you would be wrong again

Rob Rang

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfldraftscout-RobRang

Cox hasn't generated the hype of LSU's Michael Brockers or Memphis' Dontari Poe, but he's the most pro-ready.

Pat Kirwan

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/fullnflmockdraft-PatKirwan

"Cox is ready Now"

You are so easy to rile. I only hope for your sake that we pick him. I would hate to see you so angry and bitter for months because we didn't draft your boy. And before you say it I don't expect us to take Kuechly so if he isn't picked, it will be no big deal. If by some chance we do pick him it will be a big surprise.

Any defensive player is find with me. That your problem you have done everything to discredit everybody else but Kuechly.

Archived