• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Regular Season Loss(Es) Pissed You Off The Most?

single angriest moment? for me it was steve smith carrying the ball like a loaf of bread against the packers and fumbling it to woodson on a critical drive after opening do hot. i was setting up at my bar watching the game and hurled a stack of cocktail napkins at the wall. they went fugging everywhere and took me ten minutes to clean up. god i was pissed.

what year was that?

The Green Bay game hurt because we should have won. The whole season might have gone different after that one.

I'm also going to cheat and say Delhomme's birthday loss against AZ in the playoffs, because I've never been more angry after a game.

the section i was in was about ready to riot after mare missed that kick at the end of the vikings game and we may have just been feeding off of everyone else's anger but to me that vikings game was just brutal

OP definitely meant most frustrating loss of any season. This season it was the Packers game for me. Mainly because I was blackout for most of the game but completely sobered up when we lost. Lions a close 2nd.

All-time however? 2002 at Dallas. Blew a 13-0 4th quarter lead to lose 14-13.

Another one would be 2006 at Minnesota, Week 2. That was Gamble's kick-off return lateral botch.

To get the stink out, 3 best regular season wins

1. 2003 Week 2 at Tampa. Jenkins blocks a FG and an Extra Point to take us into OT to beat the defending SB champs and later get to the SB.

2. 1999 Week 14 at Green Bay. Beuerlein with the sneak!

3. 1996 Week 17 vs. Pittsburgh. The single play that gave us the NFC West crown. Chad Cota, pick in the end-zone. Game over.

2001 Home Game vs the Saints*, I was there, still pisses me off to this day..

New Orleans saw a 17-0 second quarter lead vanish as the Panthers rallied back with 25 points of their own. The last Carolina score --- a 70 yard Steve Smith punt return --- came with 1:48 left in the game. The Saints* offense then took the last drive 81 yards (aided by 3 Panther penalties) and found themselves at the 1-yard line with 1 second left. It was Ricky Williams with the call as he got around the left side and went in for the game winning score.

Last year? Almost certainly the lions game. We had those fuggers on the ropes and then absolutely blew it on defense. vikes game too.

single angriest moment? for me it was steve smith carrying the ball like a loaf of bread against the packers and fumbling it to woodson on a critical drive after opening do hot. i was setting up at my bar watching the game and hurled a stack of cocktail napkins at the wall. they went fugging everywhere and took me ten minutes to clean up. god i was pissed.

Those are good ones to be pissed about. I was irate when we were beating the falcons so bad before the half and we let them come back on us.

Archived