• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone Going to Training Camp?

Catalyst

My son and I will make the pilgrimage. Like others said, getting there early makes a huge difference in your experience imo. Players have been really good for signing stuff especially for kids. Food isn't that expensive however having the old hotdogs in the thermos saves huge time and effort.

I've never been, but I just booked my hotel for July 30th - August 1st. Anyone else here going to be there?

I only managed to find one hotel that was nearby Wofford but all the reviews said it was a shithole so I went with another one about 3 miles away. If anyone who has been before knows, what's the deal with parking at Wofford? Do you have to pay or park a mile away and walk or is there parking nearby?

Like someone else said, stay in Greenville and make the commute! Also bring your pistol if you do stay in Sparkle City because it is quickly becoming the murder capitol of the south!

Like someone else said, stay in Greenville and make the commute! Also bring your pistol if you do stay in Sparkle City because it is quickly becoming the murder capitol of the south!

the commute is only about a half hour. considering the restaurants and just how pretty the greenville downtown area is compared with the ugliness that is spartanburg, it's well worth the haul.

Archived