• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone a fan of D-Will on Facebook? He is getting flamed bad...

Hotsauce

Let me put it another way.

Do you think it is easier to commit a crime like selling drugs if a cop is driving by your house every 15 minutes or every 15 days?

Or if every time you get pulled for a traffic violation your car gets searched instead of the cop calling you sir or ma'am and apologizing after writing you a ticket

Let me put it another way.

Do you think it is easier to commit a crime like selling drugs if a cop is driving by your house every 15 minutes or every 15 days?

Every 15 days. It's even easier if you live in a gated community and the cop drives by never. The more money you have, the easier it is to sell drugs.

George Zimmerman is hispanic.

Zimmerman is an interesting hispanic last name. He's bi-racial? (is that right or is it multi-enthnicity, lol?)

"Racially profiled" is always an interesting argument in court. Opinion that can be very difficult to prove. If the kid was white, and if everything we know of happened exactly they way that we know of, I'm very curious of what the prosecution's angle would be. Claiming that GZ "profiled" him is truly a loaded statement and comes across that GZ is a racist who just wanted to shoot a black kid. Don't know how I'd feel about that. GZ was assaulted and that's going to be hard to disprove. However, a child is dead and that's really sad.

Like I said though, not defending GZ because I don't know what happened AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE POSTING ABOUT THIS. But throw the facts out the window. GZ is already guilty in the court of public opinion. I think he's going to jail regardless. If I were him, I'd cut out the public interviews.

Every 15 days. It's even easier if you live in a gated community and the cop drives by never. The more money you have, the easier it is to sell drugs.

What's amazing to me is that you've failed to mention that the inner-city, low income housing (i.e. trailer parks/public housing) are also havens for criminal activity. Sorry dude but that is a fact. What sucks is for the poor man who just wants to blaze a joint in his own home and mind his own business has it ruined by the crackheads out front or people with a meth lab down the street.

Yep, there are tons of them. And, you are at the top of the list.

This was and is not a race issue. This in about a man who did s terrible act...and will die for it. The color of his skins was not and is not a relevant fact.

I'm not racist at all.

It is a sad tragedy what happened.

That doesn't change the fact that if it was a minority, the media would be covering this much differently. Your an idiot for thinking otherwise.

And heaven forbid that point be discussed at all.

I know that HP covered a story from abc. However, abc quickly apologized and retracted. HP has not.

HP is nothing more than a liberal site that is over the top Pro Dem and Anti Repub. if you think they are even close to being unbiased, you are dillusional.

There is not one article ever posted on that site that is anything but Obama Knob Slobbering .

Whaaaa, whaaaa, the huffington post never apologized. Well they did put up an article titled,

Aurora Shooting: ABC's Brian Ross Incorrectly Suggests Tea Party Link

True. Anyone with this type of background would not be painted as a thug. Remember the ex-vetern (who was black) and his kid (who was also black) going on the sniper shooting spree in northern Virginia 10 years ago? No thug mention there. He was a sick, ex-military person with mental issues who took advantage and prayed on a child. And DaCityKats (they're spelled "the" and "cats" btw), if a Muslim person does this they are not automatically deemed a terrorist unless you are an ignorant person who believes everything that is spoon fed to you by the news. However, when a Muslim does commit this act and they have documented evidence of conversations between a notorious Al-Qaeda leader, it's fair to believe the person was a terrorist. See: Ft.Hood shootings. Grow up.

What had Eric Wright previously done to be labeled a thug by you? That DUI he received was the first time he had gotten into trouble, but you were quick to label him a thug. Is a DUI worse than mass murder?

That is why I only get my new from "The Drudge Report" and "Fox News" because they always tell the truth. Fair and Balanced!!

(rollseyes)

The greatest thing the Republican party ever did was convince their dimwitted followers that the news was part of a grand liberal conspiracy.

Now they can spoon feed their people with lies with no repercussions and not having to worry about pesky things like facts.

Don't like The Drudge for the same reason...just the opposite slant. And, FoxNews is notice better. Just like CNN, only diff slant.

Sad part is that political slant dictatesostvofvthe news we get. It is no longer about news, but political agendas and ratings.

Zimmerman is an interesting hispanic last name. He's bi-racial? (is that right or is it multi-enthnicity, lol?)

"Racially profiled" is always an interesting argument in court. Opinion that can be very difficult to prove. If the kid was white, and if everything we know of happened exactly they way that we know of, I'm very curious of what the prosecution's angle would be. Claiming that GZ "profiled" him is truly a loaded statement and comes across that GZ is a racist who just wanted to shoot a black kid. Don't know how I'd feel about that. GZ was assaulted and that's going to be hard to disprove. However, a child is dead and that's really sad.

Like I said though, not defending GZ because I don't know what happened AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE POSTING ABOUT THIS. But throw the facts out the window. GZ is already guilty in the court of public opinion. I think he's going to jail regardless. If I were him, I'd cut out the public interviews.

His mother is Hispanic so I guess bi-racial is correct, although he also claims to have African-American relatives as well.

Racial profiling can be used against even people of the same race. It is about the victim not the assailant.

I agree with you on media coverage on these type things. People are convicted in public opinion long before any evidence is heard. It frustrates the poo out of me because people are wrongfully arrested all the time and it makes it tough to get a fair trial when the whole world has already determined you are a terrible person.

Not looking through all these pages but did the idiots who think he is an idiot...or wrong...mention he posted this before the picture?...

I'm not pulling the race card(keeping that for later I might need it) saw this and wanted your thoughts on it? Agree or disagree?

This whole thread is a fail...

Com'on people let the man have his opinion, did it make him racist no cause alot of what he said has some truth to it. For me thou I don't think this guy should spend one night in prison and use our tax dollars to feed him. I do think this is special case for a public execution for all the family's he affected. Jmo

Archived