• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ and The Krakken

Varking

i'm trying to get my daughter to say "release the krakan" every time she sees #76 in a panthers jersey. she thinks i'm a moron. probably right, but at 5 years old you'd think she thought it was at least funny and want to do it. nope.

i doubt she even knows what a krakan is. kids these days, i tell ya.

You have a 5 year old daughter? Stop spending 12 hours a day on an internet forum.

lol don't tell me what to do.

my daughter's in kindergarten.

i work from home. self employed. i don't have to spend much time actually working but i do need to be near a computer a lot of the day. it's not a big deal.

when she gets home i'm usually spending time with her and my wife.

in fact she just got home so.....bye.

No doubt Hardy has been playing great. I want to see it sustained for multiple years though. There are too many DEs that flash for a year but fizzle out and never earn the big money they end up getting. But there's the catch 22 - if he keeps it up we won't be able to afford him. Pass rushing 4-3 DEs simply demand too much money and a team can only afford one without severely neglecting other positions. Just look at our team now...top tier talent at a few positions don't make up for the scrubs everywhere else.

did anyone see hardy's comments on breaking desean jackson's ribs (that got him put on IR)?

love it. not buying that he's not trying to hurt anyone. the guy looks like he's trying to flat out destroy anyone on the other side of the ball.

Kraken was pissed-off when he hit Desean.......

that play was right after he blew up the TE screen and drew a personal foul.

which was awsome.

I don't know why the fug I constantly see Hardy in on special teams returns. We just punted the ball and our defense is about to get on the field. Lets have our stud DE run the length of the field in a wind sprint so he is nice and tired on first down. If they didnt have Hardy playing punt returns, he'd have even better stats, there is no doubt in my mind. the misuse of talent on this team is mind-boggling. SMDH.

On a happy note, Hardy is usually the first one down there. He doesn't line up as the gunner but beats them down the field at 6'4" 295lbs. That's all man right there.

I don't know why the fug I constantly see Hardy in on special teams returns. We just punted the ball and our defense is about to get on the field. Lets have our stud DE run the length of the field in a wind sprint so he is nice and tired on first down. If they didnt have Hardy playing punt returns, he'd have even better stats, there is no doubt in my mind. the misuse of talent on this team is mind-boggling. SMDH.

On a happy note, Hardy is usually the first one down there. He doesn't line up as the gunner but beats them down the field at 6'4" 295lbs. That's all man right there.

I totally agree...and he could be scary good before it is said and done.

While I hope he stays, I would hate to give big big $ to someone that isn't the most grounded of people.

Love the energy tho, if he keeps up this pace it will be hard to let him go.

I agree. I'm really lovin me some Kraken right now but don't get out the check book just yet. He's a little off balance.

And a lil bit of Juice....

so now the coaching staff is misusing talent because a starter is on ST's ?

ps....what usually happens 99.9% of the time after a change of possession?

if you have to use your first-string defensive end on an already-thin defense to be a fuging gunner on special teams you either have massive injuries at the ST position or your coaching staff is comprised of brainless cockpuppets.1

-------------------------

1. Source: Floppin

Archived