• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera may be gone today

Darknight

I don't expect anything until a GM is hired.

Furthermore- Person reported that RR and JR are set to meet later this week. While Person is generally useless he at least has local ties and has more credibility than Lombardi in this scenario.

Lombardi gets paid to shoot off at the mouth and that's what he does. I doubt he really knows more than most of us here.

I would be pretty pissed honestly. Never have I seen a team with less talent than the rest and most of the talent they do have injured. Gather around a coach with nothing but pride to play for and give it all they have like that. Never have I seen it. 2 or 3 stupid plays and we aren't even talking about this right now.

I would be pretty pissed honestly. Never have I seen a team with less talent than the rest and most of the talent they do have injured. Gather around a coach with nothing but pride to play for and give it all they have like that. Never have I seen it. 2 or 3 stupid plays and we aren't even talking about this right now.

Same here. The man deserves another year.

Archived