• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Gettleman lure Giant FA's ?

Rubi

Dude we shouldn't be signing FAs or bring in good players. Remember when Sean Gilbert didn't work out?

Let's just talk about how building through the draft wins, watch our team miss the playoffs, talk about how building through the draft wins, watch our team miss the playoffs, talk about how building through the draft wins, watch our team miss the playoffs ...

Dude we shouldn't be signing FAs or bring in good players. Remember when Sean Gilbert didn't work out?

Let's just talk about how building through the draft wins, watch our team miss the playoffs, talk about how building through the draft wins, watch our team miss the playoffs, talk about how building through the draft wins, watch our team miss the playoffs ...

...........oooook ?

I'd like to see him try and create a new identity here and not leach off of one particularly team. In other words, have him do his damn job. Find players that fit the mold and go after them.

Rivera bringing in all those Chargers players annoyed the hell out of me. Told me that he was uncomfortable in his position and needed familiarity.

Archived