• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Addressing the kicker position through free agency

Brokenbad

Here are a few names from NFL.com's free agent list:

"56) Spin the wheel of starting kickers (Rob Bironas, Steven Hauschka, Phil Dawson, Mike Nugent, Jason Hanson): There are too many quality kickers available this offseason. It shouldn't be too hard to find one."

With these names floating around, I think we really need to take upgrading this position into consideration.

Link: http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000145968/top-85-free-agents-mike-wallace-heads-best-available/

I liked our kicker we picked up late in the season considering we picked him up off the street he will improve. He made 2 out of 3 field goals outside the 45 yard line and can get his fair share of of touchbacks. He is younger than Justin Medlock too. I think he needs competition in camp, but I am more concerned with our punter. . He was atrocious during the middle of the season.

I liked our kicker we picked up late in the season considering we picked him up off the street he will improve. He made 2 out of 3 field goals outside the 45 yard line and can get his fair share of of touchbacks. He is younger than Justin Medlock too. I think he needs competition in camp, but I am more concerned with our punter. . He was atrocious during the middle of the season.

Gano? No thanks

Archived