• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A crime that you have committed that you are willing to confess to committing.

Awesomeness!!

When I was in my early teens I would break into houses for fun. I wouldn't take anything it was more to see how far into a house I could go without waking the people up inside. I'd move things around or eat and drink stuff in the kitchen. I probably did this to 30 different houses over two years but my biggest mistake was letting others join me. I got a job so I didn't have any more free time but the two guys I brought along started going out on their own. They were caught within a week because they were stealing from the houses they broke into. They said I was with them so I got busted as well but they never found any stolen items at my house. It was pretty funny when I came home the day they got themselves caught. I got off the bus and there were cop cars at my house, I knew instantly why they were there. They did their thing and left but I couldn't figure out who this random guy in running shorts/shoes was standing in my yard. Turns out the guy was a long distance runner who they had along if I tried running away. I laughed so hard after finding out, there was no way this guy would have caught me in my own neighborhood.

When I was in my early teens I would break into houses for fun. I wouldn't take anything it was more to see how far into a house I could go without waking the people up inside. I'd move things around or eat and drink stuff in the kitchen. I probably did this to 30 different houses over two years but my biggest mistake was letting others join me. I got a job so I didn't have any more free time but the two guys I brought along started going out on their own. They were caught within a week because they were stealing from the houses they broke into. They said I was with them so I got busted as well but they never found any stolen items at my house. It was pretty funny when I came home the day they got themselves caught. I got off the bus and there were cop cars at my house, I knew instantly why they were there. They did their thing and left but I couldn't figure out who this random guy in running shorts/shoes was standing in my yard. Turns out the guy was a long distance runner who they had along if I tried running away. I laughed so hard after finding out, there was no way this guy would have caught me in my own neighborhood.

That's kinda funny about the long distance runner...

Since other people are mentioning break ins and such. When I lived at the beach (I was like 12 or 13) I hung out with some shady characters and was into drugs. During the winter, we'd go break into people's summer homes and use them as hangouts during the winter for meeting up, drugs and other stuff. The funniest part about it is that I actually got caught by my parents for sneaking out of my own house but not into one of the others...

Archived