• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hotel room "trashed" during combine

GolfRasta

Not sure if anybody heard about this, but I didn't see it posted. It sounds like we'll never know...But I hope the poo slingers aren't in our locker room.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--combine-organizer--players--trashed-hotel-room-included-partially-eaten-food-left-on-bed-215753040.html

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/4/16/4229310/2013-nfl-scouting-combine-trashed-hotel-room

"I can confirm that a room was left in an inappropriate condition and we're disappointed by both players who occupied the room," Foster said. "There was no material damage to the room; otherwise we would be pursuing further action and really be trying to get to the bottom of the situation. It's just very disappointing, and the people we feel the worst for are the people at the Crowne Plaza who had to clean it up."

The crude behavior included urine and feces scattered about the bathroom, toothpaste on the mirror and garbage strewn about the room. Among the garbage was partially eaten food left on one of the beds. The players to whom the room was registered have denied their involvement to NFL team representatives who have questioned them at their respective pro days, according to Foster and other sources close to the situation.

Yeah that does not look good for the players staying in the room. I imagine the NFL teams will dig further into their backgrounds, and if anything similar pops up they will suffer come draft day. That takes another type of stupid to do something like that at the biggest job interview they'll ever have.

I have it on good authority that it wasn't two players, it was rich eisen and mike mayock.

Shocking really.

Everyone knows Mike Mayock loves to deficate on his bed...you accept it and try not to make a big deal about it. Bucky Brooks room had a severed hand in it...it was a crazy week.

Archived