• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mother fugin BOOM

toldozer

Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the weiner.

Well other than the fact that NFLN just jinxed us... we've got a fuging black cat as a mascot, and have had some terrible luck recently. Yeah sure, Super Bowl... whatever. Hell, we couldn't even get a coin toss to fall our way until we were well out of playoff contention... that among other things. Buuuttt with that being said....

I didn't watch the segment, so I don't know if they mentioned this but here's something interesting worth noting. The NFC South is slated to take on the AFC East this season. What significance is that you may ask? Well...

Since 2006 the NFC division that matched up with the AFC East went on to produce the NFC Super Bowl representative:

• 2006: AFC East vs NFC North; NFC SB team: Chicago Bears
  • 2007: AFC East vs NFC East; NFC SB team: NY Giants
  • 2008: AFC East vs NFC West; NFC SB team: Arizona Cardinals
  • 2009: AFC East vs NFC South; NFC SB team: New Orleans Saints
  • 2010: AFC East vs NFC North; NFC SB team: Green Bay Packers
  • 2011: AFC East vs NFC East; NFC SB team: NY Giants
  • 2012: AFC East vs NFC West; NFC SB team: San Francisco 49ers

The road to the Super Bowl runs through the AFC East it seems.

Another interesting tidbit is that all of the NFC SB winners from that time finished either 2nd or 3rd in their division the previous year before holstering the Lombardi (so if it's to be taken seriously, it already rules out the Falcons :) ).

We're due some good fortune by now, right?

Archived