• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Colby Cameron Beat Out Pickles For #3 QB?

Ruff

That clip just reminded me how much I wanted Patton

Agreed.... this was more of a Patton highlight than Cameron. All I saw from Cameron was a few passes inside the 15-yd line, a couple of read option hand-offs and no pass more than 15 yards. That being said, I don't think Claussen is a good fit anymore, and whatever it takes to send him on his way, I'm okay with.

Agreed.... this was more of a Patton highlight than Cameron. All I saw from Cameron was a few passes inside the 15-yd line, a couple of read option hand-offs and no pass more than 15 yards. That being said, I don't think Claussen is a good fit anymore, and whatever it takes to send him on his way, I'm okay with.

If you watch near the end of the highlights, whenever LA Tech is getting ready to kick the onsides kick, it shows Cameron's statline: 44/58 450yds 5TD 0INT

That's pretty good, against a defense that had Moore and Co.

That clip just reminded me how much I wanted Patton

Yep. He was great in that game, and wouldve been a great pick for us had we been able to draft him. There were some very good receivers in this draft, and they're going to show out this year.

Archived