• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heart breaker?

Strawman

I think the front office has built up the DT position so that Star can ease his way in. If people are expecting him to have a huge immediate impact on a multitude of snaps, they will be heartbroken, but I don't think he will underperform on what those in the know expect.

I don't want to derail the thread, but I wanted to respond to this. Rotationally speaking. Star and Short should see the majority of their snaps situationally. Lots has to do with down and distances. How they have been performing. What package you want to run. And even what team you are playing.

You can be on the field for a whole drive, or just a portion. Depends on the circumstances. But I am sure they will try and maximize their exposure. By trying to limit their on the field time to appropriate moments. If that makes sense?

John Kasay.

At some point there will probably be an awkward tribute to Kasay and Panther Fans will be reminded he forever tainted his career by playing for the Aints. 

The 4 years with the Seahawks is forgivable.

Wont even mention the Superbowl/

don't know how gettis can break anybody's heart.

he'll either steps up or not. most fans have already written him off.

beason, i just expect to comeback and continue being a good football player. which he is.

if your expectations for a player is sky high, then yes, you will be heartbroken.

i feel the biggest disappointment will come from right tackle.

doesn't matter who it is.

don't know how gettis can break anybody's heart.

he'll either steps up or not. most fans have already written him off.

beason, i just expect to comeback and continue being a good football player. which he is.

if your expectations for a player is sky high, then yes, you will be heartbroken.

i feel the biggest disappointment will come from right tackle.

My mention of Gettis is based upon the number of people on the board who believe that if he's healthy he can beat out Lafell based on his rookie season.

Johnnyblaze may have the best answer though. If Rivera can't step up his game, he'll drag the whole team down, and it'll be another wasted season. Hell for that matter the whole coaching staff needs to step up or go work at Dennys.

Who's your choice, anybody I left out?

Double Trouble

but then again, they underachieve every year.

probably because rushing production has more to do with what you're doing schematically than how much talent you have behind the line and people here still don't understand that.

The only way Clausen breaks anyone's heart is if they do not trade him.

If people think Beason will be his old self then yes your heart will be broken.The type injuries he coming back from usually end careers.

Cam is the Panthers darling and if he has a bad year half of the Huddle forum will be jumping from bridges so we better hope that along with going to college Cam has been studying film. How would you like to be Cam on a college campus? The guy may come back exhausted and dazed. Could you think about football after being chased by every Coed in the great state of Alabama?

Archived