• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Update: Aaron Hernandez Charged with Murder/ Cut by the Patriots

TheRumGone

update, that bedard guy said searched house for over 2.5 hours. detective left with a cardboard box. the guy has actual pictures of the two suspects who were taken into custody from hernandez's house.  twitter is fuging crazy. 

Important to note that Hernandez was brought in for questioning on Monday as well. Now this.

Bad situation all around.

It's easy on the outside looking in to say "if I had nothing to hide I'd cooperate." For all we know, "not cooperating" simply means he won't talk to the cops without his lawyer. Which is the smart thing to do, regardless of the level of your involvement in any crime. No matter how small. Do not talk to the police without your lawyer there.

It's easy on the outside looking in to say "if I had nothing to hide I'd cooperate." For all we know, "not cooperating" simply means he won't talk to the cops without his lawyer. Which is the smart thing to do, regardless of the level of your involvement in any crime. No matter how small. Do not talk to the police without your lawyer there.

This.

Archived