• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Update: Aaron Hernandez Charged with Murder/ Cut by the Patriots

TheRumGone

Or, gasp, the guy suing is just an opportunistic SOB trying to get money out of Hernandez.

While I understand that's the knee jerk reaction when someone sues given all the ridiculous and frivolous suits that get filed, I think being shot in the fuging face is about as legit of a reason to sue as I can think of.

I edited my op. Sounds like he was payed 4 days after the suite was filed. The victim probably claimed it to be an accident and/or was asked to keep quiet. After he got money of course.

Still sounds kind of sketchy. I will wait and reserve any sort of conclusion until more facts come out.

If he is guilty of these things it is a damn shame he's throwing his life away, and even more so for the victims.

While I understand that's the knee jerk reaction when someone sues given all the ridiculous and frivolous suits that get filed, I think being shot in the fuging face is about as legit of a reason to sue as I can think of.

I can not think of too many more legit reasons.  Changed the guys life forever I am sure.

All I'm saying is look at the facts:

This conveniently gets announced after the murder probe news breaks. It's a civil suit, why didn't the guy have criminal charges pressed? 

It occurred in a state where gunshot wounds to the face in a hospital immediately trigger a police investigation. Why were the police not initially involved when the alleged incident occurred?

Any physician, nurse, or employee thereof and any employee of a hospital, sanitarium, clinic, or nursing home knowingly treating any person suffering from a gunshot wound or life-threatening injury indicating an act of violence, or receiving a request for such treatment, shall report the same immediately to the sheriff's department of the county in which said treatment is administered or request therefore received.

He waits a month and apparently it's a paperwork issue? Right.

Lastly, the guy is quoted as saying

...the bullet initially struck him in the arm and continued traveling through his body until it struck him in the face .... blowing out his eyeball.

How the hell does that make sense? Can someone MS Paint that for me?

How the hell does that make sense? Can someone MS Paint that for me?

Guy A points the gun at guy B, guy B says "dude quit fugging around!" & puts his hand up/tries to push the gun so it is pointed elsewhere, gun goes off, travels up the arm, ricochets off the shoulder on an upward angle, exits near eye.

Having said that, I'd have to see the medical report/hear it from the Dr. to believe that because while possible, its highly unlikely.

I swear half this board has the reading comprehension of a 6 year old. That statement isn't saying that the bullet traveled within his body, ie internally, from his hand to eye. It's stating that the bullet passed through his hand and then struck his face, blowing out his eye. Meaning the bullet went through his fuging hand and hit him in the face.

Guest HelloWorld

Jesus fuging Christ. Aaron Hernandez may be an accessory to murder and every other fuging comment is about their third string qb.

At least AH didn't pat his lawyer in the back.

I swear half this board has the reading comprehension of a 6 year old. That statement isn't saying that the bullet traveled within his body, ie internally, from his hand to eye. It's stating that the bullet passed through his hand and then struck his face, blowing out his eye. Meaning the bullet went through his fuging hand and hit him in the face.

Believe it or not, it's possible. Also the claimant said to have suffered arm and shoulder damage so I doubt it passed directly through his hand.

Guest HelloWorld

I bet no one will whine and cry racism when I call this dude what he is. Thug.

I don't think you understand what a thug is. So, give it up.

Archived