• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final uniform contest thread

redbuddha

lmao yes. many people "voting" every second of every day. realistic right? :) completely defeats the purpose of the voting process. I would LOVE to see all of your reactions if the Saints fans tried this  :D

but no we "won" so we acted like we had the best uniforms of all time. Then once people realized how stupid that sounded, you guys changed that into "We trolled NFL.com so hard!" now its "Well auto-clickers technically....." just drop it. it was funny for about 14 minutes. now its kind of sad and pathetic

Who is this dipshiit?

With the references to the Saints.......could it be........Alicejandro?!?

Go play in the street or asphyxiate yourself.

NONE of us care what you think or type.

lol or maybe its because many members of this forum admitted to using a bot to rig the vote and contrary to what most people think, the higher ups on the site aren't retarded

You don't know what we were doing. It was a fan base that was mobilized and organized. There. was not anyone using auto clickers because we tested it and realized it was actually slower and less effective than manually voting.

That is why you saw our votes dramatically increase after the Falcons round (which was during the round the thread you linked was happening)

lol or maybe its because many members of this forum admitted to using a bot to rig the vote and contrary to what most people think, the higher ups on the site aren't retarded

Or maybe, Panthers fans reacted en masse to obviously sanctioned slights---if nothing else by tacit approval---by the lowdown higher-ups of NFL.com who shamelessly let the Dame offer his unsolicited opinion of the Panthers' black uniforms.  Then to add insult to injury, they go and sweep everything under the rug like it never happened, demonstrating their disregard for the Panthers fan base even more. 

Contrary to what you and others may believe, Panthers fans aren't mentally challenged either.

So, fug NFL.com, they aren't the only dog and pony show in town. You get way too many pop-ups and bullshit when you visit the site anyway. They provide the same information as every other sports site out there. Now that I think of it, I am going to remove their bookmark from my browser and replace it with Yahoo Sports and/or ESPN, and hope all Panthers fans do the same.

You don't know what we were doing. It was a fan base that was mobilized and organized. There. was not anyone using auto clickers because we tested it and realized it was actually slower and less effective than manually voting.

That is why you saw our votes dramatically increase after the Falcons round (which was during the round the thread you linked was happening)

yeah the panthers' social media people were pushing it on twitter and facebook and the fanbase was motivated.  it also didn't hurt that all this happened right before training camp when people were starting to get hyped about the season.

why is that so hard to believe?

Yeah considering I can't post a sig, auto clickers would be rocket science

Or the fact that most of us call them auto clickers.

They have a name don't they? Serious question. I think they have a real name. Maybe.

Anyway. I damn near broke my fingers clicking on that damn site for almost a month.

fug anyone that doesn't believe that.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived