• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News from other camps

Mr. Scot

From what I've read the photo is legit (originally posted on Packers.com) but was taken at a bad angle and makes him look way bigger than he really is.

Someone should ask our resident photographer to take a look at it.

I heard the "bad angle" reason too.

I know it can distort some things, but I don't buy the excuse.

it looks like he ate one of the practice squad players.

Just heard Percy Harvin will require hip surgery. Our opening game of 2013 just got a little easier.

Percy Harvin @Percy_Harvin 8m

when everything is goin good sometimes life throw u a curve ball... sorry to half to report that my injury will require surgery...

Update: This surgery looks to have a 3-4 month recovery time, could possibly be designated as the IR/eligible return

Just heard Percy Harvin will require hip surgery. Our opening game of 2013 just got a little easier.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000223620/article/sidney-rice-leaves-seahawks-camp-for-knee-treatment

Though it's really not news that Sidney Rice is injury prone, he was in Switzerland today for non-surgical medical treatment for his knee. Seattle might be without Rice and Harvin week one with Doug Baldwin and Golden Tate as their #1 and #2 WR's.

Percy Harvin @Percy_Harvin 8m

when everything is goin good sometimes life throw u a curve ball... sorry to half to report that my injury will require surgery...

The line on our game opening week moved from -3.5 to -3.  I am supposing this is in response to the injury.

Glad I got my money in early

Not an injury, but I thought it was funny.  I was really watching this guy for fantasy football purposes too..thought he may be a nice sleeper. 

lacy_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75

Eddie Lacy (left is from OTAs in May, right was this past week)

While he has gained weight, that picture makes it look way worse than it really is.

Here's another picture from the past week.

BQRMk2SCEAEWG0m.jpg

NFL Live just showed the injuries that Seattle is going through...

Parcy Harvin WR- Out until at least December

Cleo Clemons DE- Could miss the first week

Zach Miller TE- On the PUP list, could miss the first week

Then there is suspensions...

Bruce Irvin LB/DE- Suspended for PED Usage

So we could be facing a Seahawks team without their number one wide receiver, their number one tight end, and their first and third string right defensive ends.

This could be a big break for the Panthers.

NFL Live just showed the injuries that Seattle is going through...

Parcy Harvin WR- Out until at least December

Cleo Clemons DE- Could miss the first week

Zach Miller TE- On the PUP list, could miss the first week

Then there is suspensions...

Bruce Irvin LB/DE- Suspended for PED Usage

So we could be facing a Seahawks team without their number one wide receiver, their number one tight end, and their first and third string right defensive ends.

This could be a big break for the Panthers.

a win is a win is a win. i don't care if they are full strength or not.

one thing to also consider about that first game...seattle's next game is home against the 49ers. you tell me where their heads are going to be at.

Archived