• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Panthers make the Superbowl....

redbuddha

Beat Atl in NFCCG then beat Foxy.

End of game plays out like this. Carolina down by 3 late. Broncos driving...3rd and long Luke picks off Peyton. Carolina drives down for game winner....final score Cam runs over Von Miller

Except third and long foxy would call a draw play. Your scenario is poetic but unrealistic. Haha

Anybody else feel like if we get in the playoffs we will win it all. So much is talked about Cam not winning that people forget how much of a winner he's been. If we got into the playoffs and you put a Super Bowl in his sights I think we would see a whole new level of Cam Newton.

Agreed. I feel like he'll go back to the level of confidence in his play that he had at Auburn.

Boy, some of you sure hold grudges. Must suck to live like that.

The Pats are not the Pats that beat us. Revenge has passed. Why would you want to beat Foxy? He never did us wrong. You're still crying over Luck/Cam nonsense? Dear god.

If we did somehow get to the SB, as hard as it is for any team, I'd vote Ravens. May as well beat the best.

Yes lets all hold hands and sing coooooom biiiii aaaaaa, the NFL should be about love and daisies.

And the Ravens lost half their squad so they aint the best no mo jack

Archived