• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you get rid of an acquaintance?

Big A

Kinda how we feel about you.

But if you're serious - ok, I'll put the BS aside and bite. Pull your balls out of your abdomen and be upfront. Tell him you don't want him showing up at your house anymore. Use a little tact and don't end with some dumb statement like "if you ever need anything..."

Never pretend you aren't home. I don't know the kid from Adam, but I've been around enough "bad influences" to know how to soften up a potential target. A pudgy guy with a Bentley (and no cojones to tell me to go away) is a great target.

Then you can stop pretending that 1) you have a girlfriend and 2) your yard is big enough for trees.

It's not that I think the guy is up to no good, and I don't mind passing conversations with neighbors, but what person asks if they will pick them up and chauffeur them the second time they meet, to borrow money the next time, etc. I just don't want this guy around and my GF is extra creeped out by the guy, the last time he was at door was while I was out showing property. Trust me I have no issues being a dick and telling off people, it's just I think this guy doesn't know any better and I'm not sure if he just has a speech impediment or its some mental handicap on top of that, so trying to be nice about it if possible. I was just taking a chance someone had a creative a more tactful way to get rid of him. I'll try answering the door naked and see how that works like Pstall suggested.

Actually, I was thinking if I flip the script and tell him I was audited and owe tons of money and start asking him to borrow money every time I see him. No joke, if he shows up at my door, I'll come to door all upset and ask him to borrow $20. I'll even post the video from my front door camera here.

I bet he is secretly fugging your girl behind your back and gets thrown off when your there. He makes up random poo to ask you when you answer the door so you think hes a dumb random instead of the guy who gives your girl more than the 4 inches & 2 minutes of loving shes use to getting from you.

I figured the fact I was in middle of working in my front yard and told him it was getting late, I figured he would get the hint. 

Let's be honest here, Alice. What the fug kind of work could you do on that 2ftx2ft patch of grass that you call a "front yard", that would give anyone pause to think "Maybe I should leave this Lesbian alone so that she can finish her yard work before it gets too late".

Archived