• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Cuts Thread...

Zod

Colin Jones and Haruki Nakamura are considered great special teamers. As injuries mount i suspect DJ Campbell will be brought in. You guys trying to point out how few of our draft picks have stuck are wasting your time. Lot's of draft classes don't make it past the first three years league wide. That is just part of the business. I saw a stat on twitter, like 1400 guys don't make the week 1 roster. That's lots of draft picks that didn't pan out.

Colin Jones and Haruki Nakamura are considered great special teamers. As injuries mount i suspect DJ Campbell will be brought in. You guys trying to point out how few of our draft picks have stuck are wasting your time. Lot's of draft classes don't make it past the first three years league wide. That is just part of the business. I saw a stat on twitter, like 1400 guys don't make the week 1 roster. That's lots of draft picks that didn't pan out.

So you're telling Zod to stfu?

I'm surprised that Campbell got cut. He looked nowhere near as awful as he did last season (just watch the final game vs. the Saints and then tell me he played "ok").

I'm wondering if he'll move to the IR or if they're simply done with him.

I'm surprised that Campbell got cut. He looked nowhere near as awful as he did last season (just watch the final game vs. the Saints and then tell me he played "ok").

I'm wondering if he'll move to the IR or if they're simply done with him.

Im thinking IR. The expression on his face Thursday is usually of players that end up on IR. Like what I saw from Will Smith.

• Pie 1