• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR is, and will be, the biggest need on this team.

Rags

We had an advantage in TOP until Dwill fumbled the ball. That was our 49th play. With such a great defense I understand but it's like we're putting pressure on the D. We need to pressure the other team with dominating D and quick strike offense. We were stagnant

Our offense wasn't quick, and it didn't strike...so how is that on the defense though?

They had 12 points...and that is with our numerous turnovers/blunders.

I don't understand all the Lafell hate. 

Cam had one bad throw to Smitty, Olsen had 2 drops, Cam threw 2 away because of pressure, overthrew Ginn on 1. He only had 1 more incompletion that I don't remember. I don't see what Lafell has to do with this.

You don't think he would be getting the ball if he was getting open?

We need a fugging offensive coordinator worth a crap. We should be running more than 49 plays in a game.

What was wrong with the game Shula called?  Seemed to me to be an excellent gameplan that was executed poorly by the players.  Shula didn't fumble in the redzone and Shula didn't drop any passes that hit his hands.  Shula also wasn't the one who couldn't execute blocks on the Seattle scrubs.

The only good thing on offense imo was the overall game that Shula called.

Our offense wasn't quick, and it didn't strike...so how is that on the defense though?

They had 12 points...and that is with our numerous turnovers/blunders.

I mean boot leg play action 20 yard passes. If we can roll out a three game win streak and break our slow start MO and begin to evolve I will be surprised. I think we will continue to be an easy team to game plan for. If we had an O. Like the 49ers I believe we would be a safe play off pick.

Don't worry. We have Cam Newton. No need to upgrade the offense. He can continue to lead the team in rushing too.

"Who needs WR help when you have Cam Newton?"----The Huddle, Summer 2013, 2012

"We should draft every position and go after every position in free agency but those areas that can help Cam."----The Huddle, Summer 2013, 2013

Archived