• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

which TV series should i binge watch next?

nickzz

You need to catch up on Boardwalk Empire, stat!  Season 3 was awesome and this season just started and looks to be good.

Catch up with Sons too.

Definitely watch The Shield, it's amazing.  Justified is good too.  Sons/Shield/Justified have a lot of the same actors, FX family I guess, so it's cool.  (Same writer from Shield does Sons, and is the character called "otto" too).  

Battlestar is great too like mentioned, but check out viewing order so you know when to watch the movies/webisodes at the right order (new Battlstar what is).

If you're a Sci-Fi fan watch X-Files.  If you are overwhelmed by the 9 seasons or so you can check out a mythology listing and watch the main episodes that deal with the main arc.  But I'm not sure I'd skip ALL the side episodes because there are a lot of cool ones, probably a list out there with those too (the best ones).  

Homeland is great, if you like the Spy/government type drama, great acting.  

Hannibal had an amazing first season also, very very good. Surprisingly, Bates Motel was pretty good too.  

Archived