• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fua has been resigned!

SCP

It's too early to pan Gettleman and he's made some nice moves with the team, particularly in helping fix the salary cap situation, but...

I'm confused as to why JR keeps hiring guys that have gotten numerous looks elsewhere, but get passed over time and again. What are other teams seeing that makes them stay away that we're missing?

Again, not saying G-Man is a failure or anything, but it almost seems like we keep hiring guys that the rest of the league has decided would be in over their heads running an NFL team :|

yeah, makes sense. lose your starting LG when you've got horrible depth and then replace his spot on the roster with the worst DT you've had in a while?

meh.

i'm done trying to defend some of these decisions.

Not entirely correct.

With Williams, we were carrying ten offensive linemen.  We now have nine.  Most teams carry only eight or nine.  At least numerically speaking, we're not thin.

With Fua, we are now carrying ten defensive linemen.  I'd expect both Fua and Wes Horton to be inactive on game day.  If they activate one, it'll be Horton.

So yeah, he's a practice player only.

No, that doesn't make it any better :(

Fug.  I threw up in my mouth a little.  Fug Fug Fug.

What is RR's friggin love affair for this guy?  He sucks.

I'm so pissed off right now I can hardly catch my breath.  This is fuggin bullshit.  The guy has already proven he can't stop a high school running game.

Fug.

Archived