• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bell thinks he played well

Ruff

Cam it seems finally got brainwashed 3 years in....

I preferred the sick to his stomach and pissed off guy that acknowledged our entire team for some odd reason accepted losing guy.....that the national media hated.

Me too.  A good portion of the people here hated it, though.  "Oh Cam is being immature" "He isn't a leader".  I had no problem with Cam's interviews and post game ways his rookie and sophomore years.  It showed he cared, and it showed a guy that hated losing.  Gosh, I hope we haven't ruined him.

follow this tool on instagram...he posts pics every two hours and has depressing captions. Seen things hundreds of times to the line of a picture of food and him posting underneath it "eating solo again tonight" "sad" depressing".

Like gtfo off instagram and social media and do fuggin work you bum

And I thought Gettleman was hired to clean up Marty's mess. Instead he leaves them on the roster so that Rivera can start them.  I don't know what it's gonna take at this point to rid the franchise of the shyt smell.  Maybe we are gonna be like Raiders fans watching the clock until the owner kicks the bucket, just hoping for a new direction.

you gotta gettleman more than 1 offseason.

Well, I have have stated my belief he wasnt buying into this Cam lead O from the moment he arrived....and RR and Cam were forced on him. He doesn't believe in it....

And despite OL being a glaring weakness.....he rolled into the season with it as is. He is simply readying this franchise to built a DG team in 2014. I never liked that approach and believe that is his....

Goes back to my beef with JR. JR is creating these awkward GM/HC seasons too often. If he hired DG then DG should of hired his own HC. DG wasnt all in on us.

Archived