• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bell thinks he played well

Ruff

Right tackle Byron Bell said he felt like he held his own against Williams.

“There was a play here and there,” Bell said. “When Cam was scrambling he’d come in on the back side late. Those things are going to happen. I could stay on him longer but I mean, it wasn’t a match that difficult. I’ve played against better guys.

“Don’t get me wrong, he’s a good player. I feel like I played well against him for the most part. You try to go out there and win every block but it’s the National Football League. That man gets paid just like I get paid. I’m going to go out there and keep battling and get ready to work. I know what I’m capable of.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/09/15/4317017/mario-williams-feels-great-after.html#.UjZVoz_DvYM#storylink=cpy

What the fug?

Right tackle Byron Bell said he felt like he held his own against Williams.

“There was a play here and there,” Bell said. “When Cam was scrambling he’d come in on the back side late. Those things are going to happen. I could stay on him longer but I mean, it wasn’t a match that difficult. I’ve played against better guys.

“Don’t get me wrong, he’s a good player. I feel like I played well against him for the most part. You try to go out there and win every block but it’s the National Football League. That man gets paid just like I get paid. I’m going to go out there and keep battling and get ready to work. I know what I’m capable of.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/09/15/4317017/mario-williams-feels-great-after.html#.UjZVoz_DvYM#storylink=cpy

What the fug?

He needs to be suspended for violating the league's drug policy if he trully believes he played well.

Coaches and players must get sent to the same seminar on how to field questions by the press...

Hahaha they all think they did a great job. I gotta give DeAngelo Williams credit for coming out and laying all the blame for that loss on himself, which I don't agree was all on him for the fumble, but at least he stepped up and took credibility... Then, low and behold, comes out this week and shows improvement...

I remember banging the Bell is utter garbage drum prior to the start of LAST season....

Too tired to continue....just sad we are still starting him in 2013.

Front office stinks. Dave Gettlemen isn't our savior. This is now his OL and he went into the season with it

And I have been hard on DWill.....but he is running pretty dang good with no help in front of him

Archived