• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Positive takes so far

SpeedOFLight

I noticed a lot of doom and gloom threads/comments so far this season. You have a right to be upset. I would like to remind you that this is only the 2nd week of our schedule. Let's look at a few things:

-We are in the games up until the end. (does it make the loss sting less? No I understand that). If we eliminate a few mistakes, we are 2-0.

-We have only loss one NFC game. A loss is a loss but on the grand scale of things, there are NFC teams who are already 0-2 in conference games. We have a string of NFC games coming up, if we get on a roll, who knows.

-Cam's play hasn't been all that great up until now. He is been servicable for us to win games but unfortunately, we wasn't able to close out games. I say once we unleash him and stop trying to force me into beind one dimensional, we will see more Offense. Will he make mistakes? Sure, but I rather see him playing like his self than what I have been seeing.

-The bye is early. We definitely need this to get guys healthy and fill some gaps if needed by. We can regroup and then try to get hot. It can happen.

-Chance to showcase guys who haven't played. Being that Godrey is out, etc. We got a chance to look at new guys. New guys are normally the ones wanted to prove themselves. So hopefully they come out hard and ready to prove they should be a starter.

In the end, it is still early. I was just trying to find some positives. I have seen people give up on the year already. I'm sticking on for the ride. We are not out of things. This is just the beginning. A lot of teams are 0-2. Sunday let's see can we put it all together. I ready to see my boys get revenge on the Giants from last year. I absolutely think we will win this game. Let's go panthers!

PS: feel free to add in positives I may have skipped

The bye is an interesting positive because it was taken as a negative by many on here when the schedule was first released last year.

I think it's in the perfect spot for us now. We can either use it to fire Rivera and get the interm up and running or use it for added time to get everybody healthy. It also gives us an extra week to bring in a few players.

I know none of the above is going to happen, but it's interesting to think about if we somehow beat the Giants.

season not over, I have no choice but to try to be positive too, they'll pick it up and get better...I trust Smitty that we will make it to the playoffs, I would like him to start luring a few players and coachs in the bathroom and bust they ass too off the record.  Smitty you are my Hero, I Love You

Love Always

your #1 Fan

season not over, I have no choice but to try to be positive too, they'll pick it up and get better...I trust Smitty that we will make it to the playoffs, I would like him to start luring a few players and coachs in the bathroom and bust they ass too off the record. Smitty you are my Hero, I Love You

Love Always

your #1 Fan

Smitty is as good at evaluating a team as he is other players.

the Carolina panthers are the rhyne Robinson of the NFL. Steve thinks both are good

Archived