• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A little help please? (College Related)

Jeff L

I have the below assignment due next week:

You have read about managing student behavior in the classroom. Now I want you to write a rap or song expressing your thoughts about what you are about to face as a new teacher and how you plan to handle it. Write at least two verses. This is a “heavy” topic, so feel free to have more than two verses!

My professor is giving 10 bonus points on our next test if we record it and send it to her; I could use the extra points so that is my plan.  I want to find a version of Ice Ice Baby that has the music only and create my rap around it.

My question is, where do I download the music only version of the song, and what program can I use to have it playing in the background while "rapping" at the same time?  Please excuse my ignorance but I am a 44 year old white guy who listens to country!

Thanks in advance for your help...  Pie to those who respond with serious answers!!

I have the below assignment due next week:

You have read about managing student behavior in the classroom. Now I want you to write a rap or song expressing your thoughts about what you are about to face as a new teacher and how you plan to handle it. Write at least two verses. This is a “heavy” topic, so feel free to have more than two verses!

My professor is giving 10 bonus points on our next test if we record it and send it to her; I could use the extra points so that is my plan.  I want to find a version of Ice Ice Baby that has the music only and create my rap around it.

My question is, where do I download the music only version of the song, and what program can I use to have it playing in the background while "rapping" at the same time?  Please excuse my ignorance but I am a 44 year old white guy who listens to country!

Thanks in advance for your help...  Pie to those who respond with serious answers!!

your best bet is to just youtube rap instrumentals like this

then just get a tape recorder and rap over it with it playing. Just youtube a rap song and type in "intstrumental" with it and there are tons on there. 

If you want a program to use i'd have to know what kind of computer you have and all that.

Jeff

App State education grad here (Class of '93).

You can convert the Youtube video to audio at www.mediaconverter.org

Then use some audio software (audacity is free) to record your voice over it.

Let me know how it turns out.

Archived