• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers - Arizona Cardinals Matchup

Zod

Trade was just finalized.  Levi Brown was due a lot of money, and I guess the Cardinals wanted to unload his contract and get something for him. 

Steelers had to have someone b/c Big Ben was going to get killed back there.

Probably smart move for Cardinals long-term, but very good news for us in the short term

• Pie 1

Trade was just finalized. Levi Brown was due a lot of money, and I guess the Cardinals wanted to unload his contract and get something for him.

Steelers had to have someone b/c Big Ben was going to get killed back there.

Probably smart move for Cardinals long-term, but very good news for us in the short term

You should make this a thread if it isn't one already.

Well this can only help.  Who the backup?  I know NOTHING about this o-line.

Just read their new starting LT was picked up off waivers at the end of preseason from Indy.

Carson Palmer must be kicking his dog right now.  I guess the Kraken is going to have to finish what he started last year...

Levi Brown has been terrible for a few years. He had an abysmal start to the season. I don't think it's going to be much of a downgrade, even if his backup is an UDFA. Against Levi Brown in week one, Robert Quinn posted three sacks, three QB pressures, three QB hits, two forced fumbles, and one drew one holding call on Brown. I was looking forward to facing him.