• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coming to Carolina for the first time this week...

Lilsmitty09

Rock Bottom downtown is a good restaurant. Easy parking right at the 7th Street Station parking deck.

When I was in college I had a particularly bad night that started at Rock Bottom. Had nothing to do with the resturaunt, that was great, but afterward.... sheesh

Although it certainly won't be my first time in Charlotte, I'll be there Sunday for my first home Panthers game (been to away ones at the Rapedome and Titans). Gonna make the 3 1/2 hour drive from Knoxville. I want to stay in Uptown at the Hyatt but the hotels in South Park are much cheaper.

Is the light rail effective on gamedays?

Oh, and I don't understand all the hate for the OP.

A-Rod has earned over $400,000,000 & smashes super models.

OP sits in his dorm room and insults anyone who disagrees with him.

Just a heads up...the videos I make "insulting" people are only because of a thing called the trash talking circle on YouTube. It's something you should understand but obviously don't.

P.s. the only people I "insult" too are saint fans. What in gods name is wrong with that?

But thanks for watching.

I will be flying from Washington state all the way to NC this Wednesday and will be staying till Monday (of course going to the panthers game on sunday) and was looking for some fun things to do/see and good places to eat (other than bojangles and cookout). Any tips on game day as well would be nice! Will be staying in center of charlotte so walking to the stadium won't bother me one bit. Thanks!

And just an fyi for those who can't find my old youtube account (Nflpantherso7)...Saint fans on there flagged it down so all my videos and work is now permanently gone. I made a new one though called Nflpanthers07media for those interested!

ANYWAYS, Keep Pounding!

Well I don't know where you're staying or if you're renting a car but if you like amusement parks then definitely check out Scarowinds. Also Concord Mills Mall is nice but it's a little far from the city. That Checkers hockey game seems good to go to also. If you like museums you could check out Discovery Place uptown.

The clubs in Charlotte sucked when I was at UNCC. Nothing but obnoxiously loud, crappy music and 18-25yo chicks standing around tweeting and taking instagram photos.

i definitely don't get how this is any different from any other club near any other university in pretty much the world

Spider Monkey is the new Bwood.  I've seen this kind of guy come and go at least a dozen times over the years.  They come in all over zealous and then start the trash talking and get banned.  Once banned they get all butt hurt and pull a "I'm better than this place" and then disappear forever. 

Spider Monkey is the new Bwood.  I've seen this kind of guy come and go at least a dozen times over the years.  They come in all over zealous and then start the trash talking and get banned.  Once banned they get all butt hurt and pull a "I'm better than this place" and then disappear forever. 

hopefully it happens soon

I just remembered Friday and Saturday there is a BBQ festival uptown. Get your grub on.

There are some pretty good museums: someone mentioned the discovery place, I would throw in the Levine museum of the new south or whatever also. But you'll learn quickly that many things in charlotte are priced like they are big name attractions.

And if I remember right, OP, you're from Spokane. If so, ignore the asheville recommendations. Its Spokane with different kind of trees and slightly warmer.

Archived