• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Ram fans are saying

Jackofalltrades

One thing I've noticed every week is that other team's boards don't seem to have alot of traffic.

Not sure if we're just a bigger bunch of chatty muthers, but there doesn't seem to be much talking on that board or rams'clam'. At least anything of any interest.

Props to Zod for providing a decent fan board, cause if I had to follow my team on some of these other boards I don't know if i'd make it.

I will admit Falcons board (minus internet virii) and the Saintsreport do seem to have more traffic than these other NFL team pages.

All I was saying was our front 4 lol not the whole Defense..... Quinn having 6 sacks and 4 FF, Brockers with 3.5 and a FF, and Chris Long with 2.5 and 1 FF. The rest of our D-Line has 3 additional sacks with the guys we rotate at the 4 spot. 

You have the 30th ranked rush defense in the NFL.....you really want to argue you have the best front 4 in the NFL?

starts up front

Rams have legit issues on both sides of the ball concerning the run.

See this man know what he is speaking of lol.......I am far from saying Rams have an easy win and in all honesty I would not be shocked with a loss here, but I do not think the Rams get walked all over like a majority are saying. That has been my only point, I feel it will be a good game and I have no idea who wins, but I do feel it is close all game and it will be decided in the last 5 minutes. (Either Newton using his feet and throwing a laser on the run for a TD or Legatron kicking a 60+ yarder for the win)

I've liked this Rams team since before the season started, mainly because of their defense.  They are in a tough division but I wouldnt be surprised if they won it in the next couple season.  I've always like JF as a head coach.

With that said, the only thing that matters is the result of the game.  Visiting football guy on team's message board is very similar to all-of-a-sudden political expert guy on Disgracebook.  You're not going to change anyone's minds and you're just gonna get worked up over something that you have no control over.  Quickly drop off your two-pennies, respectfully of course and enjoy the game.  Come back and say gg after the fact.  Any arguing with anyone here is foolish and a waste of time.  

See this man know what he is speaking of lol.......I am far from saying Rams have an easy win and in all honesty I would not be shocked with a loss here, but I do not think the Rams get walked all over like a majority are saying. That has been my only point, I feel it will be a good game and I have no idea who wins, but I do feel it is close all game and it will be decided in the last 5 minutes. (Either Newton using his feet and throwing a laser on the run for a TD or Legatron kicking a 60+ yarder for the win)

If you are saying it is going to come down to the last 5:00 of the game you are saying the Rams are going to win.  Not sure if you are familiar with the Panthers, but we have fugged up more surefire wins than any team I have ever seen.

And  don't think I am just being melodramatic, I mean literally surefire wins.  Like losing games that are 95% should wins according to advanced statistics that we have lost on multiple occasions.

If you are saying it is going to come down to the last 5:00 of the game you are saying the Rams are going to win.  Not sure if you are familiar with the Panthers, but we have fugged up more surefire wins than any team I have ever seen.

And  don't think I am just being melodramatic, I mean literally surefire wins.  Like 95% according to advanced statistics on multiple occasions.

we have to be up by a couple TDs to win. anything less than that with more than 90 seconds left can easily result in a loss.

because that's just what we do.

You have the 30th ranked rush defense in the NFL.....you really want to argue you have the best front 4 in the NFL?

starts up front

Rams have legit issues on both sides of the ball concerning the run.

guys who have just started paying attention to the sport love to real off sack numbers to suggest domination on their front 4, of course omitting the deficiencies in the run game.

Archived