• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Rams Gameday Thread

Zod

Today the Panthers have an opportunity to get to .500 for the first time in over a year.

It's only one game, but doesn't it seem like there is a huge difference between 3-3 and 2-4?

When: 1:00

Where: Bank of America Stadium

TV: FOX

Radio: 1110 WBT

I will be on the sidelines tweeting my observations and photos @carolinahuddle

Game time Chat Room is here....

Panthers Keys to Victory:

- Get pressure with base front 4. Rams excel at blitz pickup.

- Special Teams must play a perfect game. The Rams won last week due in part to poor Texans special teams play.

- Ted Ginn going deep. Ginn is coming into his own, Cam needs to keep throwing him the long ball.

Five days from now the Panthers can be sitting at 4-3 & over .500 for the first time since January of 2009. Or 2-5 staring down another wasted strong finish to a meaningless season. It's time for a culture change and it starts today. No time to be cautious or conservative, it's time for Cam to ball out. I want another 25+ point smack down against an Nfc opponent. It's time to start climbing the playoff ladder. KEEP POUNDING

We're gonna lose.  Good game Rams.

Just figured I'd go ahead and get that out the way because the only other times I've said that this season we beat the horse poo out of our opponents.

Archived