• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline is TODAY

MichaelNewtonII

I'd be shocked if we made a move for any of the big 3 WR's, especially Gordon, talent aside, no way we take that risk.

We have a healthy WR corp and we rank 29th in passing, Were ranked 4th in rushing and are about to get Stu back on the field for the first time in almost a year.

We already made our WR moves releasing AE and bringing in McNutt and King.

Gman isn't gonna make a big splash on a WR this year that will cost both money and a high draft pick. We need our picks.

RE Beason

Him excelling in NY is why that pick was undisclosed. I'm sure they figured it would look like a bad decision in the eyes of the media and fans. Truth is he was getting outplayed by Chase at OLB and his contract will void next year. We get a late rounder next year for a guy that wouldn't be on the roster anyway.

We just need to stay healthy at LB (touch wood).

I'd be shocked if we made a move for any of the big 3 WR's, especially Gordon, talent aside, no way we take that risk.

We have a healthy WR corp and we rank 29th in passing, Were ranked 4th in rushing and are about to get Stu back on the field for the first time in almost a year.

We already made our WR moves releasing AE and bringing in McNutt and King.

Gman isn't gonna make a big splash on a WR this year that will cost both money and a high draft pick. We need our picks.

RE Beason

Him excelling in NY is why that pick was undisclosed. I'm sure they figured it would look like a bad decision in the eyes of the media and fans. Truth is he was getting outplayed by Chase at OLB and his contract will void next year. We get a late rounder next year for a guy that wouldn't be on the roster anyway.

We just need to stay healthy at LB (touch wood).

Uh you need your picks for what exactly? O that's right to draft young talented players. What is Gordon? A young talented player. It baffles me how people want to hold onto picks like they have some special value. Draft picks are fuging risky. If you trade a pick for a player that you already know can play your taking the guessing game out of it. There isn't a person here who wouldn't take Gordon in the second round if he were in the draft.

It was a joke, dude. Calvin Johnson is a monster, all 3 of those guys are first round picks, with 2 being likely top 10 picks. Obviously, I don't think that 3 college players are as good as 3 of the best at their position.

Yeah I know that, im just not near as high on Evans as a lot of people.

Archived