• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Kaepernick just oozes charisma and personality lol

teeray

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/audio/Week_10_Colin_Kaepernick_Conference_Call/201363fc-1126-4bd9-b997-69adedc79f13

Compelling answers on his conference call.

Example:

Reporter:  Do you see similarities between you and Cam?

Kaepernick:  Yes we have similarities.

(awkward silence)

Then Joe Person harasses him about Ted Ginn

If you listen take some No-Doz first, but it was so boring it was funny.

Oh, and Cam Newton is better than him at all things in life

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/audio/Week_10_Colin_Kaepernick_Conference_Call/201363fc-1126-4bd9-b997-69adedc79f13

Compelling answers on his conference call.

Example:

Reporter:  Do you see similarities between you and Cam?

Kaepernick:  Yes we have similarities.

(awkward silence)

Then Joe Person harasses him about Ted Ginn

If you listen take some No-Doz first, but it was so boring it was funny.

Oh, and Cam Newton is better than him at all things in life

This is how he is caoched to answer. Watch Harbaugh talk, he's the same way. They are told to say as little as possible. The SF media can't stand it and badmouth Harbaugh for it all of the time.

Go read Peter King's article from the Summer where he spent a day with Kap. He is a really interesting guy. Adopted as a kid, only given 1 football scholarship offer, turned down a contract to play professional baseball, and does work with kids who have cancer.

Nothing to see here concerning conference calls. He's doing as he's coached to do. You guys, the SF media, and every team we play all complain about it weekly. Even us fans get frustrated with it, but coming from a Mike SIngletary coached team to Harbs, we can't complain.

Please tell Kaep's local radio interviews are better....this was very awkward. 

They're not. They're just as bad. The Grant and Lowell Cohn for instant can't stand it and write about the 49ers lack of words. Lowell also called Harbaugh out for not saying more. He and Harbaugh had a little spat in a press conference last year.

Listen to the Harbaugh interview after the one with Colin, it was just as bad.

I don't mind Kap as much as some people around here do, but egads that was painful

Yeah, that was painful, but that's how he always is. Like I said, they are coached to keep their mouths shut. Alex was much better at it though. He knew how to say just enough to please the media without saying anything significant. I even get pissed listening to press conferences because you're listening to pretty much nothing. A bunch of hot air and generic answers.

Yeah...I can't divulge that information....smile laugh hehe I WANT CAKE NOW! :)

Interviews are just as bad in SF.

Archived