• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Godfrey has no place on team next year....

Who Said What?

because of money issues godfrey will be gone otherwise he will compete with lester next year for the starting role unless mikel keeps playing at his current level, we were top ten last year with him being in i don't know why everyone assumes just because he got injured were playing better, give credit to Star,Short,and improved Luke, blackburn,klein,Rivera and Mcdermott for getting this run d on point, some of you are misguided or something you act as if godfrey is nakamura

Agreed that he makes too much more than the players that can replace him and therefore he will either be restructured or cut.

However, the Godfrey hate on here is both hilarious and unfounded. Confirmation bias at its finest.

As I said yesterday, if it were Godfrey whiffing on the tackle on Gore yesterday instead of Mitchell, there'd be 3 "CUT GODFREY" threads within 20 seconds.

The pass defense is better due to the upgrades made in the front 7. Not due to safety play. Our backfield was playing just fine before Godfrey's injury.

Agreed that he makes too much more than the players that can replace him and therefore he will either be restructured or cut.

However, the Godfrey hate on here is both hilarious and unfounded. As I said yesterday, if it were Godfrey whiffing on the tackle on Gore yesterday instead of Mitchell, there'd be 3 "CUT GODFREY" threads within 20 seconds.

The pass defense is better due to the upgrades made in the front 7. Not due to safety play. Our backfield was playing just fine before Godfrey's injury.

This.  We our front 7 has been the reason the back 4 have looked so good.  That being said, Godfrey is overpaid for his production on this team.  Not his fault.   I think Godfrey is a fine player as a matter of fact it was a really good defensive play that he got hurt on. 

Also add to the fact that the Thomas's aren't playing significantly and we can see how overall everything is going much better.  Rather take Godfrey money and move it over to Hardy.

Archived