• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Newton have the strongest arm in the NFL?

There's been heavy rumors of her using PEDs in the past. It wouldn't shock if she were to be busted for them but considering she's not a pro athlete, and Brazil is pretty much a dark alley for PEDs and cosmetic surgery, I doubt those rumors will ever be confirmed.

I suppose. To me, Carol has the superior ass, face and personality.

...did you just say personality? Not arguing, but lol.

Cam does not have the strongest arm in the NFL. From watching, I would say Cutler has the strongest arm in the league but here are some other facts. Take them for what they are;

Newton doesn’t throw the ball the fastest, clocking in third at 56 mph

No. 2 Colin Kaepernick (Nevada): I love this kid’s arm. He boasts the fastest spiral of all QBs in the draft class (59 mph).

No. 6 Ryan Mallett (Arkansas): Mike Mayock of NFL Network is hesitant on this kid, and so am I. He’s got a beauty of an arm. He was second at the Combine with a 58 mph spiral

So that would be Cutler, Kap, and Mallett with stronger arms than Cam. I would also say Vick has a stronger arm as well and so does Stafford. 

BleacherReport had Cam as the 8th strongest arm in the league in 2012. 

Tyler Bray of the Cheifs threw the ball 59 mph this year at the combine: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000166303/article/tyler-brays-dad-steelers-said-theyd-draft-my-son

Not that any of this matters. Brady, Manning, and Manning rate towards the bottom of the league in arm strength and have won most of the super bowls the past 10 years.

Archived