• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

need more prayers.... fml UPDATED; UPDATE 12/25

teeray

teeray, I can't even imagine what you're going through man. I'm sorry to hear about your mother, and you and yours are definitely in my wife and I's thoughts and prayers. Keep Pounding man, and hopefully things will turn around for you soon....

May God bless her and welcome her home.  I pray that He comforts your family and fills you all with all the wonderful memories that are like hugs from your mom to cherish and know she no longer suffers and has gone home to be with God.  I know my words are small comfort but I believe your mom is now an angel who will watch over you and hope that you will not suffer too much in her departure.  My deepest condolences to you T and your family.  I hope that at least you have the comfort of knowing your mom loved you and was unafraid to go.  She knew you would be ok for all that she has given you over the years - you are strong and will represent her very well.  God bless.

teeray, I can't even imagine what you're going through man. I'm sorry to hear about your mother, and you and yours are definitely in my wife and I's thoughts and prayers. Keep Pounding man, and hopefully things will turn around for you soon....

Oh, I am buying lottery tickets, because I am due some good fortune.

damn T, so sorry to hear of your loss.

i've lost people close to me as well. and as much as it sucks and you always feel like something is missing, it made me a better friend, brother, uncle and son. we never know when our number is going to be called and the cliche "life is short" is very true. it's a reminder to hold those close to you tightly, don't sweat the small stuff as much and try to live everyday like it's your last.

much love T, hope you find the strength to get through these tough times. i always have that feeling that ill see those people i've lost in some form or another someday.

stay strong brother.

OMG, sorry to hear this T.

I lost my Mom quite a few years ago and even though I saw it coming, I wasn't ready for it.  i don't think you ever could be.

Stay strong, Brother.  The healing process is an individual thing and you go about it as you see fit.

She is still gonna be chacking up on you so you better be good.

Archived