• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Jets Gameday Thread

Zod

Honestly kinda nervous about this one. It just feels weird.

And since we lost last week, all of my superstitions that caused us to win 8 straight now seem moot. Idk what to do with myself, switch it up? Or stick with the same strategy?

21-17, Jets.

Will you be proud of yourself if you're right?

getout_football_headshot.gif

To be winners they have to pick themselves up and lay notice that they are not a flash in the pan this year.Time to shut up all the naysayers on this huddle and show what they are made of. Let's win this one and then slay the " big bad dragon" of the NFC south next week.

To be winners they have to pick themselves up and lay notice that they are not a flash in the pan this year.Time to shut up all the naysayers on this huddle and show what they are made of. Let's win this one and then slay the " big bad dragon" of the NFC south next week.

I hope we open up the offense by running more hurry up and no huddle. Give the offense a spark. And please play Steve in the slot more. We do it, it works, then we go whole games not doing it at all. Either way we are winning today because Geno IS NOT going to beat us in our house period. Our defense is scoring today. 31-7 Go Panthers

Archived