• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#1 seed vs. saints missing the playoffs

#1 seed vs. saints missing playoffs  

208 members have voted

1. 1. would you rather the panthers be the #1 seed, or the saints miss the playoffs

• #1 seed
    • no playoffs for the saints

That's a tough one, but I went with the Saints missing the playoffs. The way I see it... we're already doing better than anyone thought we would. If we go one and done in the playoffs so be it, we weren't even supposed to be there anyway. This year is a success in my eyes. fug the Saints!!! We're on the way up and they're on the way down!!

That's a tough one, but I went with the Saints missing the playoffs. The way I see it... we're already doing better than anyone thought we would. If we go one and done in the playoffs so be it, we weren't even supposed to be there anyway. This year is a success in my eyes. fug the Saints!!! We're on the way up and they're on the way down!!

Anything less than a Super Bowl victory is a failure. To be satisfied with less is a remarkably defeatist attitude and a hallmark sign of somebody who is happy with just seeing the Panthers play and giddy about the prospect of doing okay.

This team can go all the way. This is our year if we reach out and take it. Anything less is a failure.

Comments like that are exactly why posters who hold the organization to the reasonable standard of being a winning one believe that posters who rabidly defend the team during down years have been brainwashed by the organization into being complacent with losing.

Archived