• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So there is a twist in the Martin/Incognito saga

SCP

I've been waiting to hold judgement with this thing but after reading all those texts I have to say Martin has some explaining to do. With that said, let's bring in RIchie!

Oh hell, no.

Incognito was a colossal piece of s--t long before this story ever broke. He's had multiple incidents at both the college and pro level, including the one where he groped a woman on a golf course and made a general ass of himself. And now you've got a text conversation that includes a response of "no more drugs" to a party invitation from him? Eeeeeehhh, no.

One of the ways smart organizations keep good team chemistry is by avoiding morons of this sort like the plague.

Oh hell, no.

Incognito was a colossal piece of s--t long before this story ever broke. He's had multiple incidents at both the college and pro level, including the one where he groped a woman on a golf course and made a general ass of himself. And now you've got a text conversation that includes a response of "no more drugs" to a party invitation from him? Eeeeeehhh, no.

One of the ways smart organizations keep good team chemistry is by avoiding morons of this sort like the plague.

Eh, maybe you're right.  I just tired of our O-line being thin as tissue paper. 

Was Martin trying to fit in?  Was he trying to stand up to the harrassment? It is never a one-way street, but sometimes there are actions, and then there are reactions.  It is not unusual for someone being bullied to do whatever he thinks is necessary to stop being the target.  We are given pieces from both sides' , but the entire story is still not clear.

I promise you this is a case of these two guys being sexually attracted to one another and a bad way of doing with it. If you have seen incognito's extreme macho over compensation it is completely obvious he is gay.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

Archived