• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox has its Fantastic Four

scpanther22

Fox recently cleared some prime summer 2015 real estate for its reboot of Marvel’s Fantastic Four, now it appears to have its actors. After a long search — Chronicle‘s Josh Trank was announced as the director at the 2012 Comic-Con — Fruitvale Station breakout Michael B. Jordan, Miles Teller (Divergent), Kate Mara (Transcendence) and Jamie Bell (Nymphomaniac) are working on deals to star as the ’60s-spawned superhero quartet

http://www.deadline.com/2014/02/fox-has-its-fantastic-four-for-superhero-reboot/

Wasn't what I was expecting cast wise, I guess they're going with a younger FF4 team.

I'm not familiar with that, but how are the Storm's going to be a black guy and a white chick?

That's not from the comics so I honestly have no idea. I like Kate Mara and Michael B. Jordan will make an awesome Human Torch so I'm just going to let it slide. Part of me wishes they just would have cast a black actress as Sue though.

If they go straight up Ultimate FF I'm interested to see who'll they'll cast as a young Dr. Doom and who they'll cast as Mole Man. Victor Von Doom would basically just be a cameo in this movie because he goes missing after the accident that gives them powers but Mole Man would be a large part as he's the first villain the Ultimate FF faced.  If Fox plays their cards right they'll have a franchise on their hands. They have a very talented director, a talented cast, and some great source material to draw from.

I know nothing of Jamie Bell, but the cast is great IMO

Best member of the cast, from what I see. Jamie Bell is Billy Elliot, the voice and motion-capture actor for TinTin and an all around underrated actor. Glad to see he's getting some big budget leading roles.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived