• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to Joe Person

Pantherman

Can you blame him?

no i just think it is hilarious. if you every watch a gentleman press conference and joe asks a question he rolls his eyes or just breaths loudly. he is visibly annoyed when person asks  a question it is great. and to stay on topic, i don't understand how over $21 million dollars isn't a good thing for us.

It is bad when a huge amount of our starting lineup isn't accounted for bc there deals ran out....

Yeah, having a lot of FAs sucks. Hopefully we can retain the players we really want/need , for a fair price. Let the others go and replace them with band-aids. Just have to hope Gman can work magic and create wiggle room.

no i just think it is hilarious. if you every watch a gentleman press conference and joe asks a question he rolls his eyes or just breaths loudly. he is visibly annoyed when person asks  a question it is great. and to stay on topic, i don't understand how over $21 million dollars isn't a good thing for us.

If Hardy wants 11-12 mil of that (he was only getting paid 800,000 las season), and we have to re-sign players like Ginn, Gano, Mitchell, Gross, etc., it's not a wonderful situation.  This doesn't even include the fact that we have to leave money to sign our newcomers in the draft AND free agency.  Not to mention that it would probably be good to go ahead and extend Cam and think about signing Luke.

Every time a new article is published the Cap limit keeps getting higher. By the time they settle on a figure it's going to be $140 million at this rate

Good we need all the help we can get with these shitty Hurney contracts

I'm not worried about teams that already have 40+ million getting an extra 2 or 3. Oakland will mismanage that cash somehow

Archived