• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Munnerlyn to Vikings- 3 year deal

SOJA

It sucks, but we are so laden with dead money and bad contracts there is nothing we can do about it but purge for a few seasons and draft well so that we can resign cam, luke, hardy, star, and other homegrown talent 

Blame Hurney for causing our RB position to be tied up with 15 million+ in cap room for two RB's not currently in the top 25 in the league. And Beason's 9 million and he isn't even on the team. 

There is currently a mass exodus out of Carolina.  Is it just from players wanting to get paid, or is it they are all running away from G-man?  Last year G-man's unwillingness to overpay seemed to work.  This year, everyone is hoping on the first thing smoking out of dodge.  Yet it's very funny that the one guy I wanted gone, actually came back.  Mr. Lafell.

There is currently a mass exodus out of Carolina.  Is it just from players wanting to get paid, or is it they are all running away from G-man?  Last year G-man's unwillingness to overpay seemed to work.  This year, everyone is hoping on the first thing smoking out of dodge.  Yet it's very funny that the one guy I wanted gone, actually came back.  Mr. Lafell.

Gettleman killed FA last year by finding a bunch of other team's cast offs to sign for next to nothing. I hope he can do the same again this year, but I'm getting nervous about him being able to get that lucky 2 years in a row.

we'll be able to answer this question in a couple of years, when we see if we are still in the playoffs and if those players are still with the same team.  I'm guessing that we'll be just fine, and they'll be cut as cap casualties.  Overpaying <> winning franchise.

It's a business both ways.  They are following the money, so let them go.  Good luck.  I am glad we don't have some idiot handing out $25M signing bonuses to C level players.

Archived