• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smitty venting on Twitter

Darth Biscuit

This is sure to turn into a lets bash Smitty thread. But the whole thing is still fresh & we all know how he is. He probably wont get over it any time soon & to me it just shows how much he really didn't wanna leave, so that makes me happy. I expect all the little subliminal shots to stop once the season starts tho

He's not trash and it's sad but this is a business and our offense was stagnant and filled with vanilla playmakers. Woulda been nice to have Smitty as a #2 possession receiver but only if he would have shredded his old contract and taken a new one like what Cotchery's. Sigh

I'm sure he is upset, but all this trash talk is a major reason why he was released.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. It's an old adage, and he's just as much in the wrong as anybody else in this fiasco.

Steve was told last year to stop being a dick to other players. He didn't stop. It's not like he wasn't given a heads up.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

Lol just stop with this. The outpouring of love Smith has gotten from Panthers past and present is like nothing I've ever seen. It's a absolutely ludicrous to try and perpetuate this nonsense when absolutely nothing supports it.

Steve was told last year to stop being a dick to other players. He didn't stop. It's not like he wasn't given a heads up.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

ok Billvoth we get it! & even if that were true it still doesn't make sense to continue to try & throw it out there sullying his name then expect him to not to be bitter. it doesn't matter anymore because he's gone. Happy? Good

Archived