• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

Honestly, the legal part isn't what concerns me.  It's the image of a man his size hitting a woman.  That's a big black eye for the team and the league (no pun intended).  I hope it's not as bad as it seems.

or even worse, video, as with Ray Rice

In a domestic situation if the cops are called then someone is going to jail and getting a misdemeanor regardless. I don't think the cops are allowed to use any leeway.

Hell arrested on suspicion might just mean a crazy female went to the magistrates office with a good enough story for a warrant. Crazy bitches are crazy. It's not that difficult to self inflict a few superficial wounds and get a warrant. But if he did it, he's an idiot.

Sent from my LG-US780 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It says he was arrested for a misdemeanor. I'm not familiar with anything legal but it just seems that a misdemeanor could be a minor issue. 

All domestic violence charges in NC are misdemeanors.  If the assault was more severe or included weapons it would be in the felony assault range of charges. 

Hell arrested on suspicion might just mean a crazy female went to the magistrates office with a good enough story for a warrant. Crazy bitches are crazy. It's not that difficult to self inflict a few superficial wounds and get a warrant. But if he did it, he's an idiot.

all that one has to do get another arrested is make a phone call and say they pushed you

• Pie 1

This is true! Happened to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Pie 1

or even worse, video, as with Ray Rice

In a domestic situation if the cops are called then someone is going to jail and getting a misdemeanor regardless. I don't think the cops are allowed to use any leeway.

Only if there are signs of injury/assault.  If not, its up to the victim to pursue warrants.