• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

I had my ex wife clock me over the side of my face with a phone once. Still didn't hit her cause I KNEW regardless I would go to jail.

I just removed myself from te situation

This knowledge came after being locked up several times though and realizing what the reality and perception of the situation would be.

Greg better get his crap together.

He won't go to jail and probably will have a 1yr suspended sentence with probation and anger management classes IF convicted.

No woman is worth hitting. Not because they are special but because regardless of the situation the man will NEVER be justified.

And I've had my share of crazy biotches. Best answer is and always will be to walk away. No need to put yourself in the situation.

• Pie 2

I am talking about extreme examples here, but if a female came up and shot or stabbed my wife I would probably hit her.

But any other situation I don't see any reason you should hit a woman

You really shouldn't hit anybody ever. It's a show of disrespect toward another human being. Man woman or child.

Having said that, if you throw the first punch, regardless of what gender you are, be prepared to have one thrown back at you. 

God, it makes me rage to think about any man laying his hands on my girls. I mean, I hope that never happens, but you'd have to put me 6 feet under to keep me from destroying him. Self defense classes are definitely on the agenda, not to mention hoping they all have healthy self esteem.

You really shouldn't hit anybody ever. It's a show of disrespect toward another human being. Man woman or child.

Having said that, if you throw the first punch, regardless of what gender you are, be prepared to have one thrown back at you. 

And I'm not saying I would immediately do it, I'm saying if you act in that manner, do not be surprised if someone else responds in a similar fashion 

I am talking about extreme examples here, but if a female came up and shot or stabbed my wife I would probably hit her.

But any other situation I don't see any reason you should hit a woman

That is pretty extreme. But it probably wouldn't take that much for most. 

Let's say you just got fired, or robbed, or lost your wallet, or slammed your finger in the car door...

And go to pick up your 5 year old son from daycare, and you see a woman push him down because he was playing with her kid and tackling him in football.

Well, you challenge her motives and she begins to argue with you. You're already pissed/hurt/injured before getting there, then the sight of anyone touching your kid is enough to make a man lose it, but she then has the nerve to argue with you and gets in your face and maybe mushes you or something really stupid like spit. 

Now, I'm not saying you should hit her. But, I am saying you might touch her with ill intent in some form or another. 

I had my ex wife clock me over the side of my face with a phone once. Still didn't hit her cause I KNEW regardless I would go to jail.

I just removed myself from te situation

This knowledge came after being locked up several times though and realizing what the reality and perception of the situation would be.

Greg better get his crap together.

He won't go to jail and probably will have a 1yr suspended sentence with probation and anger management classes IF convicted.

No woman is worth hitting. Not because they are special but because regardless of the situation the man will NEVER be justified.

And I've had my share of crazy biotches. Best answer is and always will be to walk away. No need to put yourself in the situation.

Even if guilty of both crimes he wouldn't get a year sentence.  Max is 60 days per charge, and if he has a clean record is likely to just get probation

I find this hard to believe. Hardy cant drive worth a poo but hes no woman beater.  He was at Bubble. The lady was drunk when the cops arrived, hardy was not at the scene, he turned himself in the next day when he learned of the charge.  what happened between when this lady was at Bubble and from when she called the cops is anyones guess.  Hell she could have fallen down some stairs.  My gut tells me this bitch is lying.

• Pie 2

There are two types of men in this world, those who are capable of hitting a woman and those who are not.

Sad to hear Hardy is the type that can.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

There are two types of people in the world:

Those who believe in absolutes

Those who live in reality.

Anyone can do anything if the situation is right for it.

Honest men lie

Faithful men can cheat

Evil men can do good deeds

Liars occasionally tell the truth

Saying there is no way I would hit a woman is akin to saying if I was starving there is no way I would eat (insert something you hate).  Possibly you can be that firm in your conviction, but in my experience its all talk. 

Greg is probably in the wrong, but not knowing the situation or witnessing in person or the backstory behind what happened is a rush to judgement.

• Pie 5

It doesn't matter what they are capable of, scientifically the male is stronger and unless you are 5-10 and your wife is 6-5, you're going to jail if you even put a scratch on her.

I've taken a law class before and one thing they quickly emphasize is that in domestic violence cases the law is set up to protect woman.

She could literally be beating the living sh*t out of you and if you push her into a wall and she bumps her head and there is a knot there.... congratulations, you're going to jail.

1187122.gif