• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Accelerated Maturation for Hardy

Zod

LOL hyperboil much? None of us know the facts of the domestic and really that's the only serious charge he has had. I'm willing to bet that by TC this is all forgotten.

I don't know any people worth knowing that has a domestic abuse charge. You?

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

• Pie 5

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see this as a big deal. You can get charged with domestic violence quite easily nowadays. What if the two were fighting (arguing) in public, and someone called the cops? Once they are called, someone has to go to jail. I know I could've been charged quite a few times myself, it's a tactic the cops use to defuse a situation. We have zero information as to what was actually going on, yet y'all are assuming the worst. I remember being that age, I remember spending a night in jail, (not for DV) but I grew up. I think GH will too. I'm not speculating, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt, until more information becomes available.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

I am reserving judgement until the facts come out on why he was arrested.

However, I suspect JR will have a sit down with Hardy after this and tell him it's his last chance.  I don't agree with everything JR has done, but he seems to have little tolerance for stuff like this and I greatly respect that.

I guess I am in the minority but I believe:

1) He will not get that much punishment - community service and a 1 game suspension

2) His stock will not diminish

3) He will sign a massive contract somewhere besides Carolina (which would have been the case anyway)

Edited by Happy Panther

Do you really believe this?

I've seen it happen with a buddy and his wife. They were screaming at each other in the yard, (obviously not sterling behavior) neighbors called the cops, and he spent the night in jail. This is the best possible scenario, of course it gets worse from there. I'm just pointing out, it might not be as bad as others are saying. I hope for his sake that's all it was.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

• Pie 1

Do you really believe this?

I can vouch for this. Ex wife faked an injury to have me arrested for domestic violence out of spite and I had to go through hell to get my name cleared. Guilty until proven innocent is how it works. It's still on my record as being charged. The only way to know the truth is to read the trail transcripts. I'm not making light of domestic violence, just my experience in that situation.

Edit: corrected the charge. It was for domestic violence not assault. Had to look through my shyte to find the papers. Tried to forget the hell I went through so forgive me if I got the charge wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Edited by Bogart
  • Pie 4