• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wear Pink for My Mom - by Deangelo via @theMMQB

SCP

I read it off twitter. It is very sad. I hate that disease with a passion. My father died of prostate cancer. Now my sister has been battling breast cancer for some years. It's rough. I normally wear pink to raise awareness. My sister has a few projects she is working on to help raise awareness/funding for this terrible disease.

@CoachRiv2: In tears, love & hugs #34 Wear Pink For My Mom, Who Lived to Love | The MMQB with Peter King - http://t.co/tOwoKVApSc via @theMMQB

fuging cancer sucks bro.

Yep...cancer fuging sucks.

Lost my mother-in-law to brain cancer about 6 months ago.

Also, just buried one of my best friends yesterday (lost his battle with Cancer over the week-end).  He was only 51 years old and has three kids that are under the age of 22.  His youngest is graduating HS in a week and has to deal with this poo.

Really puts things in perspective....given that he is only a few years older than me.

My heart definitely goes out to Dwill.

The void of losing a parent early that we're extremely close with,  can't ever be filled.   Lost my mom 3 years ago and it still feels like yesterday.   I'm glad he has family and friends that can support him in this moment of need and pain.

What a touching article from a grieving son. DeAngelo Williams is truly an individual that deserves respect and admiration for who he is as a person far beyond anything he has accomplished on the football field. That is a rare thing in professional sports. I'm proud that he is a member of this organization.

Archived