• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zero Panthers Rookies on All-Time Rookie Team

Mol3m4n

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap2000000360975/alltime-allrookie-team

I was kind of upset when reading this. I had an overwhelming nostalgic moment thinking back to some of our rookies fantastic seasons. I mean, how could anyone not remember the best season ever by a quarterback by Cam newton? Luke Kuechly leading the league in tackles? Star Lotulelei havin the best run stop percentage at one point? How about Julius Peppers taking the league by storm? Or even the phenom that is Steve Smith, that contributed right away as a returner.

Alas, not even one player made the honorable mentions.

(P.S. If you read the comments, beware of Eric Wagner if you don't want to get mad.)

Cam wasn't even an honorable mention.  Lol, Matt Ryan gets an honorable mention for doing nothing but handing the ball off to Michael Turner, and Big Ben for being drafted to a stacked team... but the greatest QB rookie season of all time doesn't get an honorable mention.

I expected Dan Marino to be the one to get the QB spot, but it's retarded that Matt Ryan is even mentioned yet Cam isn't.

Toughest competition: Sammy Baugh, Bob Waterfield, Otto Graham, Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson.

lol wut

Yeah, a few of those names (Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan) are hilarious indeed. LOL

And of course, Big Ben did virtually nothing on a stacked team besides hand the ball off to Bettis (was it him). Lol

All of these lists are made up in someone's head before they are written. You think they did extensive research? It's just rose colored glasses for one idiot reporter. If you are in a bar you might say someone is the best ever at something and completely forget someone even better. Same here.

Archived