• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sneaky wife interrogation tactics

cardiackat88.

All I'm saying is she was probably thinking your ass is out of town at a bar with some of your buddies (be it work or personal)

and here I am stuck at home married life with these kids taking care of everything while you are off on your business trip aka get away from the family and go drink with a bunch of people. no, its not like that but maybe that's how she felt as you were texting her 

Somtimes women are bitter and want attention, especially if they know you're having a good time. There is a little jealousy there, that's all. She might have dropped it because she feels like she's given you a hard enough time about it. There is also the unknown of other women- she might trust you, but she doesn't trust any other scheming bitch that might be trying to hit it while at the bar. We all let our imaginations go a bit wild sometimes when we think the worst.

She'll probably drop it even more if you come home complaining that it really wasn't that fun going out and you couldn't concentrate and just wanted to get back home with her and the kids because that's where you really have fun, etc etc

QFT

He always says he doesn't but his coworkers do and that the girls they are checking out don't look half as good as his wife.  He is either a really great guy or a really great liar ;) I choose to believe he's a great guy even though I'm well aware that he could easily be lying to me. In the end it doesn't really matter much to me. 

It doesn't matter how much a man loves his wife, or how dedicated and faithful he is.... unless he's blind, he's checking women out. It is in his DNA.

So she says one thing one day, but does a 180 the next.  And you are surprised by this? Sounds like she has been pregnant for your whole marriage and could be missing the past a bit herself.  Guessing her self image might not be what it once was.  You will have a TON of this stuff over the years ahead and might not have a clue where it is originating.  But you'll get by, hey, I have been married for 24 years but it doesn't seem like a day over 50 years.

Don't feel bad. Mine went absoultely bat poo insane last night. 

She wanted to go to a concert at a sports bar, so we went. Didn't start until late (we left the house at midnight), but it was just down the street. We get there, find a seat, and order a couple of beers. Cost 5 bucks apiece, which is typical at a concert. The first band was someone she had never heard of, and she didn't like them. I thought her cousin was going to be there, but apparently she bailed and was at another place.

Long story short, she was not having fun, and said let's go home. I had just ordered a second beer, and she asked how much it was. I told her, and she freaked out. We left about 5 minutes later, which was all of 30-45 minutes after we got there. She bitched at me the whole way home, saying that we weren't going out together any more, and that she would just go out with her friends, blah blah blah.

I have no idea what she is pissed about, because we went where she wanted to go, to a concert that she got the tickets for (free btw), left when she wanted to leave, and went home just like she asked.

When we got in the parking lot at the apartment, she said she was going to call a taxi to go out with her cousin, I told her to kiss my ass, and dropped her off. I was going to go out to shoot some pool and cool down, but ended up driving around the block and going back home.

She then proceeded to bitch at me about the entire night, like any of it had anything to do with me. I still have no idea what I did wrong, but she is not talking to me at all today. lol

Oh well. Crazy, bitches, huh?

Why some of you put up with this type of behavior is beyond me.  Honestly, do you guys who are getting bitched at talk to your wives?

Like really talk, about the things that are bothering her?

My wife and I spend a crazy about of time apart.

Why some of you put up with this type of behavior is beyond me.  Honestly, do you guys who are getting bitched at talk to your wives?

Like really talk, about the things that are bothering her?

My wife and I spend a crazy about of time apart.

I tried to talk to her. She said she did not want to go there, and wanted to go to where her cousing was.

I asked why she said she wanted to go home then, and she had no answer. I guess she just wanted to have something to bitch about.

I think it is because she did not want me to go. But if she had just asked, I would have taken her there and dropped her off. But she chose to bitch about everything and blame me for her not being where she wanted to e even though she was exactly where she told me she wanted to be.

I finaly just gave up the conversation.

I don't go out very often any more because I am older and hangovers hurt more than they use to.  But when I use to go out on occassion, my wife would sometimes be ok with it, while other times not so much.  All depended on her mood.  Even on the days she was not ok with it, she usually got over it fairly quick once I got home.  Reading this thread makes me think I am somewhat lucky.  :)

I tried to talk to her. She said she did not want to go there, and wanted to go to where her cousing was.

I asked why she said she wanted to go home then, and she had no answer. I guess she just wanted to have something to bitch about.

I think it is because she did not want me to go. But if she had just asked, I would have taken her there and dropped her off. But she chose to bitch about everything and blame me for her not being where she wanted to e even though she was exactly where she told me she wanted to be.

I finaly just gave up the conversation.

Sometimes if you give a woman what she says she wants, its not what she really wants and she gets mad at your inability to figure out what she really wants.  With my wife, sometimes I don't figure it out till a couple of days later.  For example, a few weeks ago she was snapping at me and our son even while I was doing everything she wanted me to and so was he.  It took some digging on my part to find out that she was really upset about something that happened with one of her sisters and the boy and I just happened to have the misfortune to be in the line of fire. 

Op. Its more than likely she isnt getting time alone with you like she wants and all she knows for now is kids and kids and more kids.

Find a way the next few weeks where you watch the kids more and set up a sitter and just you and her gp out. Do this for a good month or two. Thank me later.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived