• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A vague question, but what's your favorite moment from Breaking Bad?

cardiackat88.

The drug bust with Badger and DJ Qualls. That scene was just 1 shot, 5 minutes of dialogue and character acting. Very Tarantino-esque. I loved it.

Second best scene: "two minutes"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I could go all damn day. But just off the top of my head, here are some that haven't been mentioned,

The scene with Walt, Jesse and Skyler eating lasagna at dinner was just....yes.

The scene when Walt puts together the broken plate to discover the dude he handcuffed in the basement has the missing piece.

The scene where Walt kills mike and they're by the river.

When Walt spins the gun and it points to the Lilly of the valley plant.

Hanks shoot out with Tuco's cousins.

When Walt goes into Tuco's office and blows the place up and then walks out like a badass.

The whole entire last episode, from Walt going to Gretchen and Elliot's house, to him clearing everything up with skyler, to Walt jr never wanting to talk to him again or take his money, to the massacre at the end, to Jesse pointing the gun at Walt and then handing it to him, to Jesse driving away in tears of joy when he's finally free, to Walt dying in the lab with "baby blue" playing.

There's soooo many more but those are some of my faves I haven't read on here yet.

I need to rewatch them all again because I'm sure I've forgotten parts, but another part that I remember was amazing was when Walt and Jesse were trying to poison Tuco, and his uncle kept ringing the bell because he knew what was going on. That poo was so tense.

And another scene, that I absolutely hated because of what it meant, but I love it because it's so powerful. When Hank has Walt out in the desert, busted, and you think it's going to be a happy ending but then instead of the Feds coming to the rescue it's the redneck Nazi's. I remember a sick feeling of dread wash over me when I realized it was their trucks, knowing that Hank and his partner were done for. That's when you know a show is one of the GOAT, when it can give you that type of feeling.

When Mike, Gus and Jesse go down to Mexico and poison the Don and his crew

When Walt races home to get the money under the house to get the family out of town away from Gus and it's all gone and he freaks out under the house and starts laughing/crying at same time.

Pizza on roof.

When Walt is at the end of his rope and hung over and Walt Jr. comes to his pad- he starts crying and calls him Jesse.

Any scene with Walt in his tighty walter whities.. no homo

Archived